Great news for all you Google Stadia fans! There are new titles landing on the service, the first, Dragon Ball: Kakarot, and the second, Mad Streets.
Both look like good fun titles, especially if you’re after a brawler. We’re pretty excited for Mad Streets since it looks like an amusing mash up of mayhem.
Find out more from the publishers below.
Relive the story of Goku and other Z Fighters in DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT! Beyond the epic battles, experience life in the DRAGON BALL Z world as you fight, fish, eat, and train with Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and others. Explore the new areas and adventures as you advance through the story and form powerful bonds with other heroes from the DRAGON BALL Z universe.
- Experience the story of DRAGON BALL Z from epic events to light-hearted side quests, including never-before-seen story moments that answer some burning questions of DRAGON BALL lore for the first time!
- Play through iconic DRAGON BALL Z battles on a scale unlike any other. Fight across vast battlefields with destructible environments and experience epic boss battles against the most iconic foes (Raditz, Frieza, Cell etc.). Increase your power level through RPG mechanics and rise to the challenge!
- Don’t just fight as Z Fighters. Live like them! Fish, fly, eat, train, and battle your way through the DRAGON BALL Z sagas, making friends and building relationships with a massive cast of DRAGON BALL characters
Mad Streets is a hilarious, physics based, beat-em-up party game that lets you pick a side, and brawl it out alone or with up to four friends local or online. Welcome to Gutsford University, home of some of the toughest students in town. Will it be the Jocks or the Punks who run the town? Or perhaps the privileged Rich kids? Choose your fighter and settle some scores in this unique feeling physics party game!
- Mad Rush Mode – Build a team and run through a series of fights and objectives where you can unlock each faction’s story. In solo mode, recruit 3 AI companions to Mad Rush your way to the top.
- Random Matches – Similar to Mad Rush, but without the story based elements, Random Mode mixes straight up fighting, with its own lightning fast, unique objectives. Simply, the first to 5 points- wins!
- Rumble Mode – Simple versus tournament mode with no objectives, playing through Rumble mode unlocks new characters and locations.
- ONE PUUUUUNCH – Exactly what it sounds like! One punch, one winner.
- Enter the Stadium – A collection of all the different game objectives and special fights, allowing you to settle the score on any objectives you didn’t succeed in.
- Smash and grab – Pick up and throw anything you can see.If you can lift it, you can throw it! Throw bins, cans, trays… even your friends!
- Grab your fists and your friends! – You and up to four other players can compete head on in brawls, or join forces to complete team based objectives. Customize your matches by choosing how the match is judged, pick the location, or even include a referee to judge the bout.
No responses yet